The performance-based Red Hat Linux RHCSA Exam (EX200) tests your knowledge and skill in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. You must be an RHCSA to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification.
A RHCSA is Capable of
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation.
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services.
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration