The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) tests the knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Openshift Container Platform 3.9.
Exam Preparation - Study points for the exam
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, you should be able to perform these tasks:
- OpenShift Container Platform general configuration and management
- Understand and use the command line and web console.
- Create and delete projects.
- Import, export, and configure Kubernetes resources.
- Configure persistent registry storage.
- Examine resources and cluster status.
- View logs.
- Troubleshoot common problems.
- Docker image management.
- Understand and work with image registries.
- List images.
- Load images from archive files.
- Use image tags.
- Pull and push images.
- Users and Policies management.
- Create and delete users.
- Modify user passwords.
- Modify user and group permissions.
- Applications creation and management.
- Provision persistent application storage.
- Deploy applications using Source-to-Image (S2I).
- Use Git to configure applications.
- Edit and import application templates.
- Assemble an application from existing components.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
- Create containerized services.
- Create and edit external routes.
- Secure routes using TLS certificates.